Top 15 Beauty Hacks Every Lazy Girl Needs
Wanting to look fabulous, but you just do not want to move from your comfy couch and Netflix binge? Nothing is worse than wanting to actually get out in the world, but your body says other wise. You’re wanting to look like Beyonce, but in reality you’re looking similar to Susan Boyle. With these simple beauty hacks, you will fix your beauty blunders, even when you’re feeling lazy!
- You can mix a smidge of peppermint oil into your lip gloss, to give your lips a plumping boost.
- Use a white or very light toned eyeliner to make your eyes seem larger than they really are. Or to hide how tired or hungover you are. You could always try the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Shadow Liner 604 Milk
- If you buy the wrong shade of foundation (too dark), you can always add some moisturizer to it, to help lighten it up while also keeping your skin hydrated – everyone wins!
- Wanting your eyelashes to look fuller, longer and take a better curl? All you have to do is stick it in your bra for a couple minutes to warm it up. Your eyelashes will take the product better and will help curl those lashes. For optimum results, try They’re Real Mascara by Benefit.
- If you sweat profusely and always are worrying about your makeup sliding right off your face, you should invest in Ben Nye Final Seal spray. Just spritz a little on your face – a little goes a long way! Your makeup will not move an inch.
- If you’ve only got a short amount of time (or energy), either jazz up your eyes or your lips, not both. And if you don’t feel like going crazy with your eyes, a quick swipe of an eyebrow brush, and a stroke of mascara can usually do the trick.
- If your favorite mascara just so happens to be a little clumpy or flaky, add some eye contact solution into the tube. If you’ve had it for more than three months, throw it out regardless! You don’t want/need an eye infection.
- You’re already in bed, not wanting to get up. The last thing you want to do is to actually get up to wash your face. Well worry no more! Just keep Burt’s Bees Cleansing Towelettes bedside and you can wipe off your makeup without having to actually use your legs! What a hack!
- Constantly have baggage under your eyes? And not even the Gucci kind.. Well try sleeping with more than one pillow – going to sleep propped up will help the fluid drain from your face.
- Want to add a matte look to your favorite lip gloss? Add some concealer to your lips before you add your gloss. Not only will it mattify your gloss, but it will help it stay on all day.
- If you feel you have thin hair, you could always throw on some eyeshadow where your hair is parted. Make sure you use a shade similar to your hair color of course!
- If you’re rocking an up do today, don’t stress yourself out by constantly having to fix your bobby pins. Spray them with hairspray before initially putting them into your hair. Your do will last much longer throughout the day, especially with Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Aerosol Hairspray, not only will it hold up, but you will smell fabulous!
- Going for a matte look on your nails? Add some cornstarch to your favorite glossy color.
- Save much more time by drying your hair with a t-shirt, rather than a towel.
- For those in between forget-it-I’m-hitting-snooze-again days. Dry shampoo will help your hair look like ok and not a walking ball of pizza grease. Try out Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo, it will leave your hair feeling nice and clean, yet smelling great.